Something big is coming to Exeter this September.
With the Covid pandemic halting our plans numerous times over the last 14 months, we’re excited to announce that Ecommerce Unlocked: South West will (finally!) be taking place on Friday 10th September 2021 at the University of Exeter.
For the first time ever, we’re bringing together retailers, technology vendors and industry experts for a full day of networking, keynotes and masterclasses in what will be the South West’s largest ecommerce conference.
Immerse yourself in topics including optimisation, internationalisation, marketing and digital growth, getting the knowledge, strategies and contacts you need to help you grow your business online amidst the challenges of today’s unpredictable retail landscape.
7 reasons to secure your spot today
– We’ve got an expert line-up of speakers taking to our main stage, including a keynote session from Forbes 30 Under 30 member and best-selling author, Ben Parr.
– Attend deep-dive masterclasses led by ecommerce pros, where you’ll learn about proven growth strategies, supported by real-life case studies.
– Get inspired by our live panel discussion with brand leaders from fruit and veg subscription machine Riverford Organic, South West success story The Recycled Candle Company, and global fashion brand Needle & Thread.
– Explore the expo area and discover new technology for your ecommerce store.
– Remember what real-life, in-person networking feels like?! There’ll be plenty of chances throughout the day to enjoy some good old-fashioned face-to-face conversations with fellow merchants, solution providers and other industry professionals.
– Enjoy a fully-catered lunch, with refreshments throughout the day.
– Round off the day with a glass of fizz at our after-party in central Exeter!
Our event partners
Ecommerce Unlocked is being supported by Shopify Plus and Okendo, as well as a host of other names from the worlds of retail and business:
Tickets on sale now!
To find out more about the schedule for the day, meet our speakers and buy your tickets, visit the official Ecommerce Unlocked website.
There are limited spots available, so be sure to save your space before it’s gone!