We are looking for
- A strong portfolio of design work, ideally relevant to ecommerce front-end.
- A keen eye for typography and a passion for producing beautiful designs.
- An awareness of e-commerce UX design patterns and how to convert a visitor into a returning customer.
- Proficiency in using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision and similar design & prototyping tools.
- Ability to communicate well with clients, helping them to understand your designs.
- A keen interest in e-commerce, social media and digital marketing platforms & tools.
- Experience of responsive HTML & SCSS.
- Experience with Shopify or a similar e-commerce platform (Magento, Woocommerce, Demandware, Hybris).
- Relevant experience in an agency or in-house and/or a degree in digital media or design (or similar).
What you’ll be doing
- 37.5h/week in their beautiful Exeter office, a short walk from the city centre.
- Designing e-commerce sites for a wide range of brands, from startups to established high-street stores.
- Communicating with their project management and development teams in order to deliver world-class e-commerce stores.
- Designing Conversion Rate Optimisation split tests for clients, with a view to constantly improving revenue and brand interaction.
- Sharing and implementing ideas with the rest of their industrious designers, developers and strategists.
- Salary of £18k – £21k depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday per year as well as 8 bank holidays.
- Working with dynamic, creative and growing clients on fun and challenging projects.
- A beautiful, fun and social office in Baring Crescent, Exeter, with use of a huge private garden.
- Build a strong portfolio whilst working with aspiring and established brands.
- Be part of an inspiring, growing and ambitious team.
- They invest in their team and aim to provide assistance in growing and nurturing your skills.
- They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company.