This is a great opportunity to advance your career in a supportive and productive culture.
You will be joining a cutting-edge ecommerce agency offering consultation, design, development and marketing campaign management to a broad range of exciting, growing and ambitious clients. The agency’s current client list includes multiple national and international brands, local businesses and charities, and a host of smaller startups.
Previous commercial experience is preferable but not essential if you can provide examples of personal projects.
The successful applicant can look forward to working in a vibrant environment, with a skilled team of ecommerce experts. Pay is competitive and negotiable based on skill level.
Responsibility / Skills:
- Delivery of functional, responsive websites
- Minimum 1 years experience in a commercial environment OR personal portfolio
- A willingness to improve your skills, and keep up to date with technological / Shopify specific news
It’d be great if you have experience with:
- Scrum/Agile management frameworks Working with API’s and Shopify
- Command Line Interface tools – Building and scaling user-focused web applications
- Experienced use of frameworks, front and backend
- Experience with application databases
- Source control (GIT)